Friday, June 4, 2010

abby is a nut

I wanted to post this nataliedee comic before,


but I didn't feel like I had enough of an excuse. Then yesterday I ran by the most boisterous rattlesnake I've seen yet, and the day before I got covered with big red ants. And I still have peeling sunburn skin. Sand in my shoes is a constant. I must rub oil all over my body to keep my skin from shattering like a sandblasted bottle of blood, and that was true before the sunburn. And today I's just walking around in the heat, thinking I don't like the desert. So I've been having a great time watching these anti-nature skits.

Meanwhile, I found out that Dear Abby is still around and super unhelpful. A lady wrote in worried that ghosts were going to watch her doing it, and Abby said they might indeed!
DEAR SPOOKED: Calm down. The departed sometimes "visit" those with whom their souls were intertwined, but usually it's to offer strength, solace and reassurance during difficult times. If your mother-in-law's spirit visits you while you're intimate with her son, it will be only to wish you and her son many more years of closeness and happiness in your marriage.

Sensational.

No comments:

Post a Comment